Monday, February 6, 2012

I guess my MO should be 2 day post coverage

Hello! Delay yet again..... so yesterday I had a semi good day. One of my great friends came over and we made lunch. We had pan seared salmon and marinated beef over a bed of field greens and roasted peppers. For dinner since it WAS the super bowl it definitely was not healthy....me and my friend had mini fresh bake at home pizzas from Whole Foods and some Quorn nuggets with strawberries as a side. 

Today was a bad day in general.... really bad.. that I can't even tell you what I ate but let's just say 5 mini Panera cookies factor into today's failure and we can leave it at that. 

Though... this morning I weighed in at 119.4. That is progress from 123! 

Let's win this diet like how Eli Manning pulled through. MVP! GO GIANTS!

disclaimer: Yes I live in MA, no that does not mean I'm a Pats fan 

No comments: